workshops : performances : creations : art & theater : workshops : performances : creations

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fairytale Fundraising




Most everyone here knows about my book groups and workshops. And most everyone here knows about my fund raising programs, which include a selection of my needle and wet felted art, handcrafted masks, puppets, hand dyed playsilks, and other fun things; and carefully chosen companies' products that further nurture children's creativity, with a portion of all sales donated to local organizations.

Now I have the opportunity to offer both in one, with a Fairy Tale Theme.

Invite your favorite adults over for a "Fairytales and Cocktails Party" (or mocktails, if you prefer), a fun and festive evening that starts as I share books and lead a discussion of the enduring power of fairy tales, followed by the chance to purchase a selection of titles we have talked about. A portion of those sales will then be donated to the cause or event of your choice. 

 Please talk to me about adding yours to my list, or contact me about larger fund raisers; possible through performances, on-site vending, the sale of specific art through my etsy shops, or through Barefoot Books Book Fairs, catalog or on-line ordering.

No comments: