workshops : performances : creations : art & theater : workshops : performances : creations

Friday, July 8, 2011

Events

Summer is certainly in full swing here...and I am gardening (or local farm stand purchasing), preparing for upcoming events, looking forward to my son's presentation at Pecha Kucha Night Waterville July 20th (and his performance in a Lakewood Theater's Young Performer's Production July 30th) doing some kayaking on the pond, and waiting for a cool breeze. Not the time of year for making soaps or doing too much felting, but excellent time for hanging herbs to dry.

Should soon be ready for Waterfall Arts Lawn Bazaar and Let Art and Nature Collide on July22nd in Belfast. Not sure if I'll be inspired to tell stories, but will have the "create your own story" stand up for the kids as usual. I'll be selling my wares for sure though, thinking of doing a blending of my handmade naturals and some books, and maybe a few other items. Can't decide who to give my usual event % donation to, so will be choosing four! Maine Farmland Trust, Thor-Nox Educational Garden, Camp Forest, and, the Maine Autism Society! After that is the Belfast Bound Book Festival on the 29th, and the Maine Bread Artisans Fair in Skowhegan July 30th.

No comments: